Wednesday 3 April 2013

Dog of the Day - 3rd April 2013

Today's Dog of the Day is actually another dog I met yesterday (the light was awful again today!). This is Rocky, a year-old border terrier. I first met him a couple of months ago and was having a little chat with his owner as Henry and Rocky pottered about, and the next thing I knew the little chap had cocked his leg and taken a little tinkle down my jeans. I thought it was hilarious but his owner was absolutely mortified. I met them again a few weeks ago and he still said how embarrassed he was about it. The little man hasn't done it since, which is a relief for his owner, but I still find the whole thing quite amusing.

Anyway, no more pee on my leg - he had a good little play with Henry and his new favourite toy - a green rubber ball on a rope from Sainsbury's!


No comments:

Post a Comment